Dear diary tody to improve my "eco-friendly image" Have done ALL these things read 'em and tell me what you think!
- I had yet ANOTHER two minute shower. WHOOP WHOOP!
- I told dad to light the fire ( and he did! )
- We didn't use our heat pump!
- I opened the window RELLY WIDE during my two minute shower ( WHOOP WHOOP) so I wouldn't have to use my dehumidifier as much!
- I told off my sister for turning on her electric blanket and secretly turned it back off (hee hee hee!).
- I put all of the plastic bottles that my sister ( again, my sister, Is something wrong with her?) "accidently" put in the normal bin and placed them in the recycling bin.
- When my sister (AGAIN, my sister!!!!) was about to throw away a practically empty peice of paper because she had "used it up", I said " STOP GIRL, (in a slang voice) YOU NEED TO REUSE THAT!!! SAVE TREES!!!).
I am really proud that I have done SO MANY things tonight and I wish myself luck for tommorow night. Or in spanish
Buena suerte mañana! ( good luck tommorow!)
Thanks for reading!