Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diary entry #2

Hi! Pinky here!

Dear diary tody to improve my "eco-friendly image" Have done ALL these things read 'em and tell me what you think!


  • I had yet ANOTHER two minute shower. WHOOP WHOOP!
  • I told dad to light the fire ( and he did! )
  • We didn't use our heat pump!
  • I opened the window RELLY WIDE during my two minute shower ( WHOOP WHOOP) so I wouldn't have to use my dehumidifier as much!
  • I told off my sister for turning on her electric blanket and secretly turned it back off (hee hee hee!).
  • I put all of the plastic bottles that my sister ( again, my sister, Is something wrong with her?) "accidently" put in the normal bin and placed them in the recycling bin.
  • When my sister (AGAIN, my sister!!!!) was about to throw away a practically empty peice of paper because she had "used it up", I said " STOP GIRL, (in a slang voice) YOU NEED TO REUSE THAT!!! SAVE TREES!!!).

I am really proud that I have done SO MANY things tonight and I wish myself luck for tommorow night. Or in spanish

Buena suerte maƱana! ( good luck tommorow!)

Thanks for reading!

Pinky

1 comment:

  1. WOW pinky! I am very impressed with the effort you are putting in! When what we are learning effects students like this it reminds Mr Woody and I why we love our jobs! You should feel really proud of yourself, what you are doing is making a lifestyle change rather then just doing one thing, and that ROCKS! Keep it up! you can make a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete