Sunday, May 10, 2009

More on my job as a zoologist.

Hi! Pinky here!

I have a bit more info on my job on the island as a "zoologist".

Lions, tigers and bears are three of the many thousands of animal species that zoologists study. They research all aspects of animal life, including where animals live and how they interact with their surroundings. Sounds cool dosen't it?! A zoologist studies or works with animal life, its origins, characteristics, life processes, behavior, evolution and relationship with other organisms. Phew! That was a mouthful!

In general, all zoology specializations involve work with animals, either in the wild or in a evil lab! Mwah ha ha! Just jokes!

A zoologist is kind of like a vet. Except that a vet looks after animals when they are sick but a zoologist just studies them.

So I hope I do a good job!

Wish me luck! Pinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment